Absence Management (formerly AESOP) Documentation
CTA Substitute ServicesPhone: 1-866-373-4321FAX: 503-614-1281E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick HERE to start your application process!We appreciate your interest in Multnomah Education Service District. Below is a guide to help you understand the application process and assist you in the successful completion of your application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be completed using the CTA Sub Services online application process.
- The application and pre-employment background questions on the application must be completed before an individual is officially considered an applicant.
- Resumes and cover letters are not accepted in lieu of a completed application; therefore, you must upload them to your online application.
- All application materials become the property of CTA Sub Services and will not be returned to the applicant.
- You will be contacted directly by CTA Sub Services if you are invited to attend a registration session.
- PLEASE NOTE: Portland Public School District registers their own on-call teachers. Contact them at 503-916-4000 or on the web at www.pps.k12.or.us for more information.
Paychecks are issued by MESD on the last working day of the month. If you have a questions about your MESD paycheck, please contact Denise if your last name begins with A-K at 503-257-1799. If you last name begins with L-Z, please call Rosalyn at 503-257-1792.If you have questions regarding rate of pay for On-Call Teachers, please call Denise or Rosalyn at the numbers listed above.